Sunday, July 21, 2013

Corvus, Love me Like You Love the Sun


So, again I am doing a little review of sorts of one of my favorite creators that I think should be commended. Corvus has had some really cool things since owner and creator Lori started designing, and I've used her face tats and scars for a while, and I still love her dark eye makeup. Its a basic that I've used over and over.  I've always appreciated her work and I think, in my humble opinion, if you have any Goth inclinations in SL, you definitely need to have Corvus in your closet.
I find that her designs are versatile enough that you can use them for almost any look, not just the Goth Chic look. Its all in how you mix and match, which is why I appreciate her work. Her store has a wide variety of designs for both men and women, so its well worth going to check it out. Join her group and get set up with some nice gifties :)
Dress: Corvus @ Fi*Friday (nothing over 55L!), mesh corset dress
skin: Essences, Taurus
eyes and makeup: Dead Apples
horns: Epic, Wee Succubus horns
collar: Red Mint, texture changing Posture collar
Hair: Boon
taped fist: Sinistyle
nails and rings: Mandala, Kabuki nails w rings and bracelets (not shown)
garter: Scrub
pose: DelMay, Minimal Effort pose






No comments:

Post a Comment