Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pretty in Pink



I've been following the Designer Circle for a few rounds now and have been happy to see some really cute and sweet designs by some really wonderful creators. This round is no different. This sweet little number caught my eye, one mostly due to the cute design, but also because I adore this color. Everything is better in pink I say, and it brightens my days when I see it. I think it will brighten your day when you go check out the latest round of the Designer Circle!
As you can see the dress is short and so cute, and can be a cocktail dress or simple a pretty dress up day outfit. This is just one example of what you will find at the Designer Circle. It runs from August 4th to August 17th. While you are there, check out the lovely skin from Wow Skins, which always offers such pretty skins in pretty tones for very affordable prices. Again, definitely gets my thumbs up!
Hair: Lelutka, Canto Hair in Blonde
Skin: Wow skins, Cindy Milk Natural 
Dress: PP Fuscia Sequin Baby doll dress @ The Designer Circle (I am wearing a size small ) 
shape: .love. Shapes, Tashia Shape 
shoes: [GoS], Mae platforms in black
eyeshadow: Blacklace Beauty, Glamour set
necklace: Ellabella



No comments:

Post a Comment