Sunday, March 2, 2014

Let me take a selfie...WCF3


Ah, the WCF 3 is on now.. giving all the girls in SL permission to get their sexy on :) Whore Couture Fair has been one of my favorite events, with an amazing lot of creators making some amazing things, this fair is a no miss event if you want to find well made, sexy and delicious designs... There is no lack of sexy in this one! Rawr!
And, [QE] somehow .. just fits. I swear Emm reads my mind with her work.. the Daniella  dress is just yum, with all the appliers needed for Phat/Cute Azz and Tango/Lush. Comes in various colors and at an exclusive price at WCF.
And, [QE] also brings some yumminess to the boots arena with her "F*ck Me Boots". Fits over the Phat Azz with more inner thigh size. For us ladies who love to use our meshy bits, as I like to call them, anything made to work with them is an awesome plus.


So yea, if you haven't gone to Whore Couture Fair lately, make it a point to head on out. I would advice that you maybe wait a few days for the furor to die down a bit. I had the hardest time trying to get in because the region was full, but I was also doing prime time. Wear the lowest lag outfit you have.. I find system clothing works well, and hair with no scripts. Some creators are even giving out full body alphas too! You can go naked and no one will be the wiser ^_^

Details....
Dress: [QE] Daniella Dress for WCF3
Hair: Lelutka
Skin: Glam Affair, Amberly
Tatto: Boss Tattoo

And now.. let me take a selfie........ o.O



No comments:

Post a Comment