Saturday, March 15, 2014

No I never saw the light...

So the other day Firestorm stopped working for me.. just.. boom. Nothing. I crashed and tried to log on, and nothing.. just kept on crashing and closing. After the fourth attempt I stopped trying and decided to just log on to the standard SL viewer.
Of course, for anyone who likes to take pictures in SL, the standard viewer is.. well.. lacking a bit. So, I've been struggling with how to adjust to using it. I started messing with creating my own windlight settings and have come close to doing some that are acceptable enough for now.
Later I'll try to upload some settings, but for now I think this is about my speed.
Here's hoping you have a lovely weekend!
skin: The Skinnery, Quiana, Skin Fair
ring: {W&R} Petit Coeur Ring *new!*
hair: Diva, Giz
eyes: IKON
shape: my own.. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment