Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shall We Find the Four Leaf Clover?


I wanted to do a blog of Beautiful Dirty Rich for a while and decided that this was a great opportunity because she is giving this little cute St. Paddy's Day dress away on MP until Monday.. and it comes with all the possible meshie appliers all in one convenient HUD. Her work has always been one of my faves since the early days of SL, as her work always matched my style, especially through my Neko days :)
Her work now in mesh is really well done, and she always does things in outfits, with extras included.  The prices are so reasonable I have a hard time picking just one!
If you haven't seen her work, do yourself a favor and check out her in world and MP store... really worth the time!

And, have a lovely St. Paddy's Day, however you celebrate it :)


outfit: BDR, Wanna Get Lucky? Free until Monday!
hair: Red Mint, Group Gift
skin: League, Jen, Medium
PhatAzz and Lolas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment