Saturday, March 1, 2014

Somewhere over the rainbow...


I'm a bit in a chill and nostalgic mood, so the poses from FN that she just released are perfect for expressing this mood. Dani always seems to read my mind, I swear! She adds just the right mix of emotions into her poses..I can never go wrong with them... <3333

 I wanted something simple, sweet, yet still very feminine and decidedly cozy, and {W&R} never disappoints with her socks.. so adorable and sweet and feminine at the same time, keeping you tootsies warm :) These are SweetHeart Socks, made for SL Fashion week.

And yes, I decide that I needed to go back to my roots. The bokeh is back :) My light... <33

Details:

Pose: FN "Let Me Fall" Pose
Skin: Birdy, Maisie, Group Gift!
Hair: Exile, Desperately Wanting
Socks: {W&R}  Sweet Heart socks, grey @ SL Fashion Week
dress: [M.O.W] Mika Sweater Dress *marketplace promo*

No comments:

Post a Comment