Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Its a good life...



Its a good life.. that's my mantra for this week ;) This  basic soft cardigan from ::K:: helps me get that mojo going on, and when saw this at the Season's Story and I had to get it. Paired with a soft pair of cozy pants and a tank top and life is good in both worlds :) Because who doesn't love a snuggle? <3

Aaaand.. if you check out the pics below, you will see the cool shoes from Essenz that I pretty much haven't taken off since I got them. I use Slink feet, like many do, and I am always on the lookout for creators who make nice looking and affordable shoes for them. These are really a steal at 100L at The Designer Circle. Made for Slink Medium feet, they are perfect for almost anything you are wearing.


Sweet sweater/cardi from ::K::, comes with both female and male fits, at The Seasons Story now. 
hair: Pr!ty, Mariza from past TDR
neckalce: Izzies camera necklace (old gacha item)
skin: Birdy, group gift, Maisie skin
tank top: League
pants: S&C cozies
shoes: Cannes, by Essenz (for slink feet, medium rise) @ Designer Circle
photo taken at: Hazardous






Shoes: Essenz ,  Cannes for Medium Slink Feet @ Designer Circle out now!



No comments:

Post a Comment