Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wild Wild Love of Mine


I've always been a fan of Pink Acid's lipsticks and makeup and now I'm excited to see her skin releases too! Go check out the Trinity skin from Pink Acid at The Dressing Room Fusion... comes with all the needed appliers for Slink, Lolas and PhatAzz :) 


skin: Pink Acid, Trinity skin, peach tone@TDR
eye makeup: Tint My Lids by Dead Apples, group gift
eyelashes: Redgrave
teeth: Wow Skins
hair: Diva
top: Always mesh top with hud from Sugar & Cyanide
eyes: IKON 
shape: soon to be released ....... :)  and,yes, I have about four more new shapes to go out, including one for the Fantasy Fair in collaboration with F*cking Ninjas Poses.. keep an eye out for that soon!!!

And, more goodnesses from {W&R} for slink nails.. Magical Girl nails now out at their mainstore.. comes in blue, purple, pink and yellow and they are perfect for Easter... love me some {W&R}! 

{W&R}Magical Girl - Slink Nails 
Comes in 6 Colors
100% Original Texture
Copy/No Mod/No Trans

Available @ {W&R} Main Store

skin: Pink Acid, Trinity, Peach tone @ TDR

Hair: Diva, Giz, Platinum
Eyes: IKON
makeup: Dead Apples, Tint My Lids, Group Gift




No comments:

Post a Comment