Saturday, May 3, 2014

Are You Going to Stay the Night...


Shoooos!!! I love them.. love all kinds and especially shoes that I can use with my mesh Slink feet. I am so glad to see good quality shoes being made for them and even more glad that my favorite store has them :) I hope to see more of these from Sugar & Cyanide... thank you Jay!
And as many know, my second love is lingerie. Every girl needs a cute pair of panties and bra, and Blacklace always has such lovely sets that can be mixed and matched, and now with their Tango options, there is even more out there for the boobie endowed .. this is their Group Gift currently out. If you haven't joined their group, seriously, what are you waiting for?

shoes: S&C L'Amour Heels, for Slink High Feet (comes in various colors, shown in lavender)
bra/pantie: Blacklace lingerie, group gift (comes with a mesh corset, not shown) 
skin: Al Vulo, Cara, natural @ TDR
hair: Canto, Lelutka












No comments:

Post a Comment