Friday, May 30, 2014

Days When the Rains came...


Ok, so I have no excuse but, well, except the fact that I have been home with strep throat for three days.... yea.. I'm a bit late to the game here for Bodify! I finally got hooked up with Emm's blogger group for [QE] and got the pleasure of seeing two of her latest releases. This bikini did the trick for me today as I really am looking forward to summer... I've known Emms for a few years now and have had the pleasure of seeing her work as a creator just get more awesomer by leaps and bounds. She's not only an awesome photographer but also a sweet soul. I'm very happy to call her a friend :) Thank you Emms!

[QE] Teenie Kinis -Dark-
This round runs from May 15th through June 12th

system bikini layers in 6 colors
-HUD for Cute/Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Tango/Lush/Mirage
-HUD for Wowmeh mesh body


body details: 
Haie: Emotions, Windblown in Autum tones
skin: Panda Punx Evangeline Skin 
tatoo: Boss
booty: Linc Phat Azz
hands: Slink relaxed hands
boobs: Lola Tango
eyes: IKON 


No comments:

Post a Comment