Thursday, May 29, 2014

I miss the pull of your heart..



Some newness from MoDanna and {W&R}... I've always like everything {W&R} makes, her work is pretty and totally adorable too. I've not been without my Pettit Coeur ring since I got it and now, I think this new Croix necklace will be my other new favorite as far as accessories go when I want a cute yet casual look with a bit of an edge.
And these wedges! Perfect with a pair of skinny jeans and a comfy sweater... I have to be honest, this is something I'd wear in RL any day, especially today, since I am home sick for the next three days fighting strep and its a chilly 55 degrees in my corner of the world. I love the Pacific Northwest but honestly sometimes I miss my Texas sun!  This cardigan from DRIFT that I found in my inventory certainly fit the mood ;)




*STARTS JUNE 1*

CROIX Mesh Necklaces
Comes in 6 Colors (3 Pastel & 3 Dark)
100% Original Mesh & Texture
Material-able (Compatible Viewer Req.)
Copy/Mod/No Trans





*RUNS JUNE 7TH TO JULY 5TH*

☆ Baldaquin Shoes
→ Fit Slink High feet (not included)
→ Rigged mesh
→ Shoe base included


for the rest of the items: 
hair: (first image) MINA, Nikky hair in blondes, mesh
hair: (second image) Truth, Perla in browns
skin: Lara Hurley, Group Gift skin
long Cardigan: DRIFT, mesh
jeans: Cynful, Skinny jeans, mesh
hands: Slink casual hands
feet: Slink high feet
shape: .love. Evie shape *coming out this weekend!* 

photos taken @ Hazardous



No comments:

Post a Comment