Monday, May 26, 2014

Loved



New Shape out at my store! Mynx... come check out a demo! I try to make all my shapes proportionate and to be able to fit the standard mesh sizes; there are times when you may have to tweak them though. Mynx should be in a size Medium for mesh.  This is a new face style for me , I hope you like!

And.. for all the groupies.. thank you!  A free mod/copy shape at the store :) (see below)

All my shapes work with the WowMeh body, as well as your mesh attachments. When adjusting for them, please make a copy of the shape and use the copy. Always save an original!


shape: .love. Shapes, Mynx shape copy/mod
hair: Magika
undies: [QE] Designs 
eyes: IKON
eye makeup: Dead Apples, Tint my lids GG
slink feet and hands
skin: Lara Hurley, Gervaise, group gift
shoe straps: S&C Pirouette, gacha goodie!
horns: {W&R}




Maddi is a size small in mesh, but again, all shapes may need to be adjust a bit to fit mesh as it can fit differently. I hope you like her!
shape: Maddi, .love. shapes, GG May
skin: Al Vulo, Celestial from TDR
undies: Blah
tattoo: Boss
hair: MINA hair
eyes: IKON




No comments:

Post a Comment