Skip to main content

Sweet Nothings



I wanted to start with some newness from {W&R}.. these bleeding heart headbands are out now at the Open Closet event and definitely kyootness material :) go check out the even if you haven't already.. lots to find and see.


Starts on 05-20
✩ Bleeding Heart Headbands ✩
Mesh 
Comes in 4 Colors
100% Original Mesh & Texture
Material-able (Compatible Viewer Req.)
Copy/No Mod/No Trans


And, from QE designs comes this hot little lingerie number for the I'm Sexy and I know it Hunt.. includes appliers for Azz and Boobs. Come grab it!
Also, check out the newness at Sugar & Cyanide, with these lovely little ribbons for slink High Feet.. Pirouette .. its in their gacha and its only 50L per try! out now so come get some!



hair: Magika, Intended
bows and horns: {W&R}
skin: Lara Hurley Group Gift... its sooooo pretty.. if you aren't part of her group go get in and check out the other lovely skins she has. 
shape: *coming soon!* .love. Shape, Mynx
lingerie: [QE] designs, I'm Sexy and I know It 1L Hunt
tattoo: Boss
feet wraps: S&C, Pirouette
ring: {W&R} Petitt Coeur rings






















Pirouette Ballet Ribbons, an S&C Gacha, at their main store.. so cute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

silent love is calling faith...

          top: i'piteme , Velvet tied wrap tank,  mesh various body fits including fitmesh, Slink Hourglass and Physique,  and Maitreya jeans: i'piteme , RedTag jeans, mesh with fits for Belleza (all three bodies), Slink (both bodies) Maitreya, TMP and standard sizes nail appliers: Dark Passions , Koffin Nails, Marbelized Pastels @ Cosmetic Fair June 15 - 30 necklace: Indulget Temptation, Shania necklace skin: Insol, Sophie in peach tone hair: Truth,  Jayla, Group Gift <3 sandals: Slipper Originals, Holiday Sandals, Maitrey and Slink and TMP fits for Summer Lovin' Hunt June 1st - 30th you can read more about the Summer Lovin' Hunt here hip piercings: KC , CAERA, hip piercings rigged for mesh bodies ( I am wearing my Maitreya body but I've worn these with Slink as well and they fit great!) tattoo: I<3F (hand jewelry no longer available!)

tropical heat...

Here are a few more goodies from the Tropical Summer Event which is still going on.. this cute romper from [SAKIDE], the matching heels, the awesome nailpolishes, jewelry etc.. really a can't miss event for summer ;) I hope you are all safe and happy today, wherever you may be. Happy Shopping ! xoxo Tessy romper: SAKIDE, Hibiscus Tunic, mesh with standard sizes, fitmesh and Slink and Maitreya fits @ Tropical Summer Event heels: SAKIDE, Tropical Wedges, mesh with color/texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Corinne jewelry @ Tropical Summer Sunglasses: [Z O O M] , Sunsoul glasses, mesh with texture change HUD @ Tropical Summer braceletes: Izzie's P ineapple bracelets  @ Tropical Summer 2016 hair: Exxess, Cafe  eyes: IKON , Ardent eyes nail appliers: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails, Tropical Daze with slink and maitreya appliers @ Tropical Summer  skin appliers: League, Luna applier  for Lelutka, pal...

Ghost in the attic

 dress: Nightmare , Rufello dress, mesh including Maitreya fit necklace: Indulge Temptation, Zodiac sign, Taurus  @ Addicted to Black head: Catwa , Candy head eyes: IKON, Deadshine eyes skin appliers: Glam Affair hair: LeLutka, Canto bindi: Clarity Moon , Stolen Sun bindi tattoo: [White Widow]