Wednesday, May 14, 2014

You're My Sweet Affliction....


Omg so much goodness! I've included a little bit of a some good stuff here from a hunt and new releases.. I have to say I've loved B.D.R (Beautiful Dirty Rich) for a while, and her stuff just keeps getting cuter! This outfit, top and skirt with gloves, is free from the Antisocial Hunt.. seriously, the tee just made me chuckle. Some days, I wish I had that in RL :) I loved that the skirt was also fitted for the PhatAzz.. yay!
And the shooooos!.. S&C made me smile all over again with the cute Sadie shoes.. with a color HUD to change the straps, you won't want to take these off :) And her corset stockings for the BBB Event.. omg is all I have to say  :)
Annnnd.. more from the antisocial hunt, the skin from Panda Punx.. just lovely!
Go to the Antisocial Hunt official blog to get hints, surls,  and some pics of the prizes....

outfit top, skirt and gloves: B.D.R Antisocial Web Hunt free!
shoes: S&C, Sadie Shoes, for Slink High Feet, New!
skin: Panda Punx, Antisocial Web Hunt, Free!
hair: Canto, Lelutka
lipgloss: Pink fuel
collar: Red Mint, posture collar, comes with an RLV version and one non-scripted


Aaaaand some more newness! from S&C, at Boobs, Buts and Beyond Event, these oh so sexy corset stockings... omg .. that is all :) 



stockings: S&C corset stockings @ BBB Event comes with appliers for Phat Azz and Slink feet
shoes: S&C, Sadie Heels for slink High feet
thong: Bishes, for PhatAzz


And, just add to the goodness... S&C's free hunt gift for the Antisocial Web Hunt.. get it!!! 


Crop top and leggings: S&C for Antisocial Web Hunt, free!
shoes: S&C Sadie Heels :) 



and, last but not least, I had to show the Panda Punx skin (yes, I did do some post processing but the skin is really lovely and you will not be disappointed!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment