Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cupcake Love



So, this is some cuteness out for the Cupcake Anonymous Hunt.. 5L per item :) Check out their blog for the official hints, pics and LM. You know you want to! Also, the new skin from Essences at The Dressing Room Fusion is just yum... paired here with a new shape I'm working on and I was like.. damn.. I don't think I'm taking this off! Essences have always had the perfect combo of sexy and sweet, and in this one is no different. The Dressing Room always has something worth getting so go check it out!


And, also, these eyes from {SONG}.. I loved that they had a pupil and non-pupil option. Really really cool eyes, and omg so realistic. I've always had a thing for eyes, and am so picky when it comes to which ones I wear and these really are gorgeous! Also at TDR  :) I am wearing the pupil option above and the non-pupil option below.


I hope you enjoy this post and get some cute goodies from the hunt and The Dressing Room Fusion.
Peace... xoxo
Tessy

No comments:

Post a Comment