Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer Sexy


So... sadly, I've decided to ease up on blogging for a little bit until I get a grip on my health stuff... but, I did this pic already and I loved how it turned out so.. yea.. its up :) Also, its with my sweet friend Emms, who also happens to be the creator of this lovely little bikini with the cutest matching sandals...sweet!  Out now at Krave's Great Summer Bash Fashion Fair.

Check out her stuff at her mainstore, [QE] , and also go check out the event... lots of cute sexy stuff out there :)

I'm hoping to still do some of my more artsy stuff and my stories, just will probably be longer intervals between posts as I need to take it easy for a bit.
Thank you to my lovely sponsors, MoDanna <3, [QE], Lumae Skins,  and {W&R} as well as Mute. &  Rumina Style Hair.. I loved blogging their stuff and I hope to come back to it someday. Here's to taking it easy on those lovely warm summer days with good friends and good company.

With much love,
Tessy <3






No comments:

Post a Comment