Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apple May


One of my favorite designers since I started SL .. I discovered them around two years in, and have followed her designs for a while.. Apple May, mostly known now for the famous Baby Bump mesh tummy, also has skins, clothes and shoes (see pics below) . I always find a gem when I go there, so do spend some time in the store and see what gems you can find ;)

-------------------------------------------------------
top: Apple May, Hazel Mesh top in cream
shoes: Apple May, Simply Stilettos,  black
jeans: Aphrodisiac, Cross mesh jeans
ring: {W&R} pettite coeur ring
skin: Birdy
shape: .love. Faye Shape 
hair: D!va, Giz
eyes: IKON 
necklace: Izzie's 
earrings: Chop Zuey


..........................................




those shooooooos!! <3 the simple black stiletto with a cute detail of a zipper in the back.. how cute is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment