Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello Titties!!! The Hunt :)



Blessed be the small miracles..thanks to lots of rest and taking care of myself, I feel good enough to get back to some blogging again. I think therefore it is fitting I do something for one of my favorite hunts, as well as one of my favorite creators.. The hunt is the Hello Titty Hunt, and the creator is Lumae Skins.

As many of us do, I have a thing for skins. There are many many lovely skins out there, and Lumae is one of the ones I keep coming back to again and again. There is a sweetness and delicateness in her skins, as well as lovely details on the body, that, along with the pretty faces, just are overall gorgeous, and for the price of her skins, and considering what is included, you are getting an amazing deal.

So, if you are smart, you will head on over to her store and look for the Hello Titty Hunt object, because inside is this gorgeous skin, Evie, in the Honey and Truffle tones, as well as the lace undies. She makes them in all appliers possible girls.. seriously.. this one is a cannot miss! If you haven't tried her skins, this is one way to do so and I think you will not be disappointed :)

skin: Lumae, Evie skin for HTH 
eyes: IKON, Ardent eyes, Skyfall
teeth layer: Wow Skins
earrings and cuffs: Erratic
shoes: BabyDoll.Stripper Heels, Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment