Thursday, October 23, 2014

cozy and cute and a little creepy sugar sweet..



Its been a long two weeks.. and I'm exhausted! I spent time with my sister in Portland, but since I've returned its been rough. I tolerate less these days and tire more easily, sadly, so I do really have to take it easy. Last night I was fighting to clean up our den, and the den won.

Instead, I snuggled up in bed with my two little ones and read kids books..  I fell asleep too early though and ended up in the middle of the night wide awake, so I did get this quick edit done for this pic. Sugar Button's Boutique's two offerings for this round of the Candy Shop ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

skin: Glance Skins, Anais, September (found upstairs in the discount section) 

shape: My own ;) 

feet and hands: Slink


No comments:

Post a Comment