Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Beautiful Sight, We are Happy Tonight...


I love sweaters .. and I  love pink.. so.. I adore this cozy dress by Pulcino.. Not sure if I am taking it off anytime soon lols! And, this lovely skin  is a group gift from S H O C K factory, Janis in Tea tone. Comes with appliers for slink and Tangos.  I loved the face and the pretty pink lips! 

_______________________

dress: Pulcino , TOMO Knit Dress in pink

skin: S H O C K Factory Janis Skin, Group Gift <3

hair: Lelutka, Canto 

hair band: Magika Hair, group gift

eyes: IKON, Ardent eyes, Skyfall

eyelashes: Lumae, long eyelashes

candy cane mouthie: Muka, free gift for everyone! 

Scarf: [Infliction] Scar scarf 

tights: MoDanna wool tights

boots: [infliction] Scandi boots

pose: Label Motion , My Xmas Bunny poses with bunny @ The Dressing Room Fusion








No comments:

Post a Comment