Saturday, December 6, 2014

And All the Bells on Earth Shall Ring



The Fawn saw the Dove.. and she smiled.."tell me, my dear friend.. what news have you?" And the Dove rejoiced to see her, and sang to her of the tales of Man, and of the Saviour, who was to be born.. and she felt her heart swell with hope for mankind. Yet, a slight shiver ran through her as she saw the future of this incarnated King, and tears spilled from her everseeing eyes. 
"Cry not, my magical friend.." said the Dove.."for He will not give up on man.. nor on his magic-born children" 

"My kind perished because of the destruction of the forest and fields, moors and mountains. " said the Winter Fawn. " Let us hope that this boy king will be able to guide them back to Peace. I fear that even He cannot save them.. But I will send blessings to Him and pray that Love guides them .." 

"Blessings to you and your kind.." said the Dove.. "I must continue to tell the news." 

And, with that, the Winter Fawn bowed to the Holy Dove, and bade her friend a farewell until the next time that they met.... 


skin: Lumae, Star skin in Iceberry for WinterTrend , and are 50% off for the duration of the event :) 

hair: Truth, Neria

horns: The Plastik Arachzis Horns

eyes: Ikon, Clarity

neck chains: Le Forme, Glam Necklace

silk drape: Soedora, Venustas Togulae





No comments:

Post a Comment