Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Come and get your love


Ah, I am still on a riff with the soundtrack from Guardians of the Universe... at some point I may let it go, but for now I think I'll just enjoy :) Here is a new release from [INFLICTION], this cute Nox dress in various colors with appliers for boobs, bums and slinks, as well as Omega. The shoes, also from [INFLICTION] are awesome with these cute socks from Canday Shop @  the T H I C K Event Showroom. I was tickled pink because I can relate to the fuller bodied shapes in that event, and really was digging on the vibe of having a positive body image, regardless of size. <3 Tessy

dress: [INFLICTION] Nox Dress 

shoes: [INFLICITON] Sera's platform shoes

________________

hair: Little Bones, Hot Mess

skin: Birdy, Elsa skin, Group gift

eyes: Dead Apples group gift, simplicity eyes

freckles and blush: Pink Acid 

necklace: ducknipple, Skulls and Beads necklace

arm band: dirtyland











No comments:

Post a Comment