Sunday, December 28, 2014

hooked on a feeling...

Color is a good thing! I realized how many black and gray things I owned in my inventory and so I was really happy to get a chance to blog this cute top and pants from Velvet Fox. These pieces can be easily mixed and matched with many other things in your closet. I can totally see these pants with a cute pair of flats, a flawy tank or a cute sweater and off you go to a spring picnic in the garden :) The top is perfect for a hot night out with jeans or a skirt.. ooh lala!


vest: Velvet Fox, Bianca Vest, Teal, mesh

pants: Velvet Fox, Blue and White skinnies, mesh

Hair: Lelutka, Canto

skin: Al Vulo, Cecilia sunkissed

shape: .love. MeiMei shape on MP (dollarbie!)

eyes: IKON Deadshine eyes,  group gift 

necklace: ducknipple, skull and beads

bracelets: Glint 

shoes: S&C (closed now)



and just because I finished watching Guardians of the Universe.. 
I love Groot! 



2 comments: