Wednesday, December 31, 2014

remember...





"We don't remember days.. 
We 

remember

moments..."

Cesar Pavese

______________________________________
As the year draws to a close, I think about the wonderful moments I have had with my dear friends and family and I cherish each and everyone of them. I am grateful for the love and laughter and long-lasting friendships I have the pleasure of cherishing and I look forward to more lovely moments in the coming year. 
May 2015 bring you peace, love and much happiness... .

and.. remember.. always wear a good pair of boots on your journey :) 

<3
Tessy

boots: Preptopia, Stowe boots for Slink Mid feet with color HUD, materials enabled,  on sale January 1st at the WIEB Special Sale Room

________________  

hair : MINA, Selenia, Light Blondes

sweater: Fishy Srawberry, Flake Sweater, mesh, grey @ The Liaison Collaborative

jeans: Cynful, skinny jeans, mesh

scarf: [infliction] , scar scarf, mesh

taken @ Frisland







No comments:

Post a Comment