Friday, December 19, 2014

Stay with me, because you are all I need


Ah I love polka dots! lols... shhh.. its a little known Testy fact. :) And, I love vintage stuff, though I may not be always dressed it that style. This cute dress by DressMe creations totally inspired me.. nothing says classy like a sweet little polka dot dress, so, being me, I had to throw in the sassy with a pair of sexy stockings by Lolita :) Tie it all together with a lovely skin by CenterVille and voila.. vintage sexy. See details below :
dress: ~DM~ Satin Delight Blanche et Noir mesh dress

skin: Center Ville, Eloc Skin, Vanilla

hair: Truth, Tulip

necklace, earrings and bracelet: Lazuri Classic Pearls

eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes, Skyfall

eyelashes: Alaskametro, Here Kitty lashes on MP

lipstick: Pink Fuel Elly Cosmetics, Glam Lipstick

stockings with garter: Lolita ,Sailor stockings

shoes: Shey Shivani stilletoes










No comments:

Post a Comment