Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I remember skies, reflected in your eyes..



I was sad to hear that one of my dearest friends who is owner of [QE]Designs decided to close her shop, but I understood her reasons. So, needless to say, I was tickled pink to hear that she was still designing for events, and she was gracious enough to give me this colorful and pretty sweater and jeans to preview, which is out now at The Big Show :) 

Emms has always had an eye for color, and she doesn't shy away from it, whether in her photos or her designs. I've always been able to count on her stuff for the awesome pinks and blues and purples, and the sweet and sexy mix I love. 

One little detail I loved was that she did a cuff for the jeans, so that when you use them as appliers, whether its on a mesh bum or a mesh body, you can finish them with the cuff, which just looks so finished and helps cover up the seam between the end of the leg and the beginning of the feet. I know its a little thing but I wish more designers did include them.. I just think it adds a nice finish to the outfit :)  Thank you Emms! <3


sweater: [QE] Vancouver Sweater, Ombre, Berry @ The Big Show

jeans: [QE] boyfriend jeans,*Winter* Berry, 
system layers and appliers @ The Big Show

____________________  

hair: MINA, Seleina, blonde pack, 
(from past Arcade Gacha)

skin: L'Anguisette, Nia in Dusky

eyes: IKON

eyebrows: Just Magnetized, Diva brows

necklace: .tsg. Unicorn pendant @ Collab88 

boots: ZOZ, Roxie boots, @ Sneak Peek thru January 20th












No comments:

Post a Comment