Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sexy, Naugthy..


"I pick my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like my thoughts, they always get a bit naughty
....
I'm the kind of girl the girls don't like
I'm the kind that boys fantasize..
I may seem unapproachable, but that's only to the boys who don't have the right approach.. 
seyx, naughty, bitchy me.."

Tata Young, Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

Just like the song, this top, skirt and ankle boots are sexy and just perfectly naughty.. I loved the textures and the colors. Also, Nya's is having a sale until January 31st, and everything in their mainstore is 75L! So, if you want to grab these little gems, best get going <3


top: Nya's Leather Bustier, pink, mesh, standard sizes

skirt: Nya's Leather & Lace skirt, mesh, standard sizes

boots: Nya's Laced ankle boots, mesh for Slink High feet

tattoo: [[Masoom]], Be Mine Tattoo
___________  

hair: MINA, Seleina

skin: L'Anguisette, Nia @ The THICK Event Room

neckalce: Ducknipple, Skulls and beads

bracelets: League, Wanderer set

bellypiercing: *P* The Death

Hands and Feet: Slink casual hands, high feet





No comments:

Post a Comment