Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday in Pink


I'm a bit behind on this post, but I unfortunately ran into some inventory issues with SL a couple of weeks ago and it threw me off schedule a bit. Basically, SL ate my shape! I have a few hundred shapes.. because I make them, but I don't usually just copy them, as I've never had SL tell it can't find them. But, when I was ready to go in and do this pic, SL said it couldn't find this shape and I was a very sad panda. I had it saved to a few outfits and I ended up having to change them all ... sighs... but, oh well! Second Life problems I guess lol! 

cape: Fi's Creations, Loom poncho cape

hair: Analog Dog, 42

skin: L'Anguisette, Nia in Coco

eyes: Dead Apples, Simplicity Eyes, past group gift

body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body



No comments:

Post a Comment