Tuesday, January 6, 2015

the simple things...



Sometimes, I really just want to slip into a comfy pair of jeans and a comfy sweater and sit under the stars to dream. I'm a simple girl.. I don't require much and I generally am easily entertained. I like to think this means I appreciate the simple things in life, which I do, very much so. So when I saw this pretty and easy to wear set I knew it was perfect for me. Definitely comfy and sweet :) 

sweater and jeans: Tashi, Missy outfit with color and texture changing HUD for jeans and sweater (mesh, in five sizes)

hair: Lamb, Wild at Heart (mesh)

earrings: Tashi , Sofia earrings

skin: Glam Affair, Kallisto

feet: N-Core, Flat mesh feet

shoes: N-Core, group gift for N-Cores flat mesh feet

hands: Slink 











No comments:

Post a Comment