Thursday, February 5, 2015

home love




I wanted to show some really pretty furnishings that are suitable for a lot of different styles, as well at a casual look with Miss Canning's jeggings, and introduce you to the group gift from Wow Skins, which comes with slink feet and hand appliers.

The mix and match furniture pieces fit well in most decors, and I love the sense of old fashioned Americana they have. I separated them in my lil house, but you can certainly keep them as they are rezzed. I especially liked that you can move all the pieces around, redecorate, etc and still have a put together look. 

Miss Canning has some really cool designs out, and she has been doing Omega appliers as well as appliers for The Mesh Project body. 
As you know, you have the Omega applier, you can pretty much use the  clothing with any Omega compatible mesh part. 

 Wow Skins has a group join fee but its honestly worth the price, since you get access to her MM boards, Lucky boards, and the monthly group gifts. If you join the group, you will also get access to ALL of her past group gifts. 

I did very minimal processing in these pics so you can see the furniture's details. I think its lovely as is anyway ^_^

Please scroll down for more images....credits are at the end :) 







furnishings: Kaerri White Wood Dining set

jeggings: Miss Canning  comes with appliers for TMP
and Omega as well as system layers

top: Mon Cheri, cropped sweatshirt, mesh

skin: Wow Skins, February Group gift
__________________

hair: Analog Dog, 42, blondes

eyes: IKON

eyebrows: Just Magnetized Diva brows

teeth: Mousey, Prim teeth (no longer available I believe) 

shape: My own 

hands and feet: Slink


No comments:

Post a Comment