Monday, February 16, 2015

Lady spin your circle bright..



"Lady spin your circle bright,
weave your web of dark and light
Earth, Air, Fire and Water
Bind us as one."
Damh the Bard, Cloak of Feathers
__________________________________________  


I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day! I myself had a memorable one.. thought not for what you may think.. I had a nasty fall and I ended up dislocating my left shoulder, and spend the rest of the evening at the ER. They had to pop my shoulder back in its socket.. yes.. its as bad as it sounds *shiver* and I finally went home and got to rest.. I am not able to blog as much as I'd like for the next two weeks but I will be back to it soon :) 

In the meantime I'll leave you with this oh so pretty skin from Lumae for the current Genre event. If you haven't been to it, its really worth checking out as every cycle has a theme (thus the name Genre) and you will find some really awesome deals (nothing over 100L). Go go! 

Skin: Lumae, Alaska in honey tone, Arcane make up 
and 
headchain: Lumae, Leda, Bright Moon head chain, 
in silver
______________  

hair: Exile, Young and Beautiful

horns: Truth, Neria hair (comes with 
the hair but you can use them without it too) 

eyes: IKON group gift, new

neck corset: Silvery K Neck corset, mesh,

teeth layer: Wow Skins

skirt: Envious, part of the New Chaos outfit

cuffs: erratic

poses: top photo, Glitterati, Beauty (on marketplace only)

middle photo: E9, (commissioned by me, not available) 

bottom photo: AXIX, LadyCrow






No comments:

Post a Comment