Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I bet you think this song is about you, don't you..


Today I bring you some new fun items from Lushish Catz and [nn].
The top and bottom come with system layers as well as appliers for boobs and bums. As much as I adore my Maitreya mesh body, I really love the look of mesh breasts and the mesh booties as they lend themselves to a more voluptuous look..and can you blame me? I love the lushness and sensuality of the curves they create.  Any designer that makes appliers for them wins serious points in my book. 
These heels from [nn], Ora Heels, are just perfectly matched with not only this outfit but also with almost any look. With a color HUD to change the colors of the shoe, straps and hardware, you can mix and match to suit your needs. Multiple looks in one shoe? Win win for me!


top and jeans: Lushish Cat, Sweetheart outfit with appliers 

heels: [nn] Ora Heels with HUD
_________________  

skin: Wow Skins Charlize skin, out now @ Fashion for Life Fair 

Hair: Analog Dog, 42

eyes: IKON, Sovereign eyes

nails: Dark Passion, Koffin nail applier for Slink 
@ Luck of the Irish Gatcha






No comments:

Post a Comment