Sunday, March 29, 2015

kiss me before you go...



I had the pleasure of trying out the new Kissers mesh mouth and loved the fact that Lumae has appliers for it. Kissers is from .:Soul:. and come preloaded with a HUD to fit the Soul skins. Of course, creators are able to get a kit to create appliers for their skins  as well. 

I like the idea of various options for mesh parts, and the Kissers mouth are lovely. I have on the Cupids Pout, but there are other variations as well. You can check out a demo at the .:Soul:. Mainstore and try on the Cupids Pout, Open, Smiling, Vampire, Orc and Neko versions. 

Now, as with all mesh items, there will need to be some type of adjustments and modifications made to your own shape in order to be able to wear them. I find that Kissers was the most realistic look of the mouths I've seen, but it did need the most modification of my actual face shape to make them fit. Of course, they are mod too so I did take advantage of that and did a little adjusting until I got it to my liking. 

If you are like me and like to try various looks, you may like to try this new mesh mouth and its various options to create a unique and individual style. 

I hope you do give these a try, and check out the rest of Soul's creative and lovely items while you are there :) 

Happy shopping!
<3 Tessy


skin: Lumae, Adore skin, group gift, free!

mesh mouth: .:Soul:. Kissers mesh mouth, Cupid's Pout

eyes: IKON, Sovereign Eyes

hair: Analog Dog, 42 

top and leather leggings: MoDANNA, Torn shirt, @ Rock Attitude Fashion
Fair 2015

tattoo: PreciousTattoo, #31






No comments:

Post a Comment