Thursday, March 5, 2015

Why was I one of the chosen ones...


I was sad to hear that one of my favorite pose makers of all time, the creator of F*cking Ninja Poses,  in SL is no longer going to be creating. She has been gone for a while, but just confirmed she would not be returning any time soon due to RL. 

 F*cking Ninja poses were my inspiration when I first started taking photos in SL; so many of her poses just seemed to fit what I needed, and in turn inspired me so much. As I grew to know Dani, the creator, we collaborated on various projects, and she was kind enough to even make poses for some of my shows in-world. She was amazing, fast, flexible and professional. Her past work is still available on marketplace, so if you have not seen it, go check it out :)  

___________ 

"Why was I one of the chosen ones?
Until the fight I could not see..
The magic and strength of my power
It was beyond my wildest dreams"

Within Temptation, Dark Wings

______________

bodysuitL: MoDANNA, Bondage body suit, out now
 @ Whore Couture Fair, with appliers and system layers

boots: [INFLICTION] Gothika boots
fits slink high feet and mesh bodies

body: Maitreya Mesh body

skin: Lumae, Beth, in bare

hair: Ploom, OMG Wind (older hair)

and pose, of course, by FN- Fantasy Ninja pose :) (see link to their marketplace site above)
<33







No comments:

Post a Comment