Monday, April 6, 2015

summer dreaming'....


The sun is shining more these days and I am really wanting summer to arrive.. I know that Spring has its own beauty but.. I need that beach! So, I put on this lovely bikini from Lushiz Catz and this oh-so pretty freckled skin from mangomoon and got myself to a beach.. now.. where did I leave my margarita? 

skin: mangomoon, Alicia skin, Milk 2

bikini: LushishCatz, Kiki bikini

hair: Little Bones, Hot Mess

bracelet: Mandala

necklace: Izzie's

eyes: IKON, Sovereign eyes

nails: The Little Bat, dark love nails

belly piercing: LushishCatz, Rasta 

mesh parts: Slink hands
Tango breasts and BANNED mesh booty <3

photo above taken @ Bahamas Beach club
(this is an adult sim, but it has some really pretty beach areas 
for pics )






No comments:

Post a Comment