Sunday, May 31, 2015

sweet sweet divine thing...


I'm ready for summer... are you? Suntan lotion, hat, sunglasses.. and a perfect lil bikini to wear out in the warm SL waters. [INFLICTION] has a sweet set out that is Maitreya, Belleza and Slink compatible as well as having system layers. I like how the back is a cross over fit, a really cute detail. 

Its been easier now to wear my mesh body all the time, as more and more options come out for us to wear, whether its mesh or appliers based clothes. The details on this bikini are really well done, and I love how the detailed wrinkles make it look worn. Pick it up at [INFLICTION]'s  main store along with these cute flip flops, also for Maitreya, Belleza and slink feet. I have been living in these for a while, as I go shopping around or just chill by the poolside. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I will continue to dream of the beach and the warm weather for a while .. xoxo Tessy


bikini: [INFLICTION] Teeny 'kini 
system layers as well as appliers for 
Maitreya, Belleza and Slink
& nauti flops (see pic below) , mesh
fits for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza

hair: Tableau Vivant, Hatsushi, past group gift

skin: Wow Skins, Ilenia, darktan

freckles and blush: Pink Acid











No comments:

Post a Comment