Sunday, June 7, 2015

heaven is a place on earth..


Catching a little bit of rest from a long day at the beach... looks like I got a bit of sun, no? I guess next time I may need some help putting on some sunscreen :) 
Hope you all have a great Sunday and enjoy your week.. wherever you are in the world 

Love...
xox
Tessy

bikini: Lushish Catz, Twiggy bikini
appliers and system layers
as well as a cute bracelet (not pictured)

skin: Lara Hurley, Isis, tan

hair: Magika, Lemon

sunglasses: Glamistry @ Kustom 9
(though check their mainstore as it may be already there) 

pose: Label Motion poses, My Cold Drink, 
subscriber gift
(this is one of my favorite pose makers
and she frequently has poses at discounted rates 
at various events. Check out her main store
for more details.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment