Friday, July 17, 2015

Just Darling...


I love finding clothing for my mesh body, and especially when its cute and sexy and the LBD of my wardrobe! This dress from Just Darling fits the bill.. can be dressed up , dressed down and everything in between. Versatility is awesome :) And, have you all gotten in to Hair Fair? I have not yet! I did get the preview copy of one of the hairs that Tameless has at the Fair, and its one of my favorites from her designs. Cross my fingers I can get in tonight.. in the meantime, you all enjoy the day and Happy Shopping! xoxo Tessy


dress: Just Darling, Stephanie dress

hair: Tameless, Vida, for the Hair Fair 2015
(start at that LM and get a map to follow all the sims) 

skin: Glam Affair, Lulu

eyes: IKON

writs bands: Katatonik

body: Maitreya Mesh Body, Lara v 3.4


No comments:

Post a Comment