Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sexi sexi..


Hello all! I'm slowing down a bit for the summer so you may not see many posts from today forward but that's ok because I'll be back! Just taking time out to enjoy the season and the lovely weather..
and omg I got into Hair Fair! I spent a good two hours looking at hair and picking up some really cute gifts too! If you get a chance do go.. take a friend or three and if you know someone who is new, take them along and let them pick up a free gift from the generous designers out there. Its a good way to introduce yourself to some designers that you haven't tried and to test out new stuff from the ones you have ... I learned this year to keep a folder for the gifts so I can always find them rather than them being scattered all over my inv. So far so good!
I hope you guys get a chance to enjoy your weekend and get outside and play... lots of love.. xoxo
Tessy


top: SexicalMoiLoveHard tee

shorts: SexicaMoi 
with appliers for mesh bodies as well as system layers

skin: Wow Skins, Masha, new, out now @ Ross Fair

hair: Truth, group gift


body: Maitreya mesh body Lara, over my own shape

pose : Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment