Sunday, August 2, 2015

here we are now, going to the south side..


I think I've watched one too many episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.... -_-

So, check out MoDANNA's cool jacket and tie at Manga Fair.. and them jeans. Really, I can't take them off. Find the jeans at The Mesh Body Addicts Fair. 

I picked up a cool ring set from ::Scrub::. @ The Dressing Room. I've loved their work for a long time so seeing them at TDR just made my day. And, oh yea, you can get this shape on MP if you like it.. optimized for Maitreya Lara mesh body.  What that means is that I made it to look really good with the mesh body, but, if you don't own a mesh body you can use it too, you will just have to mod it a bit. Of course the face stays the same either way.. and its uber sweet soo...yea. See below, you know the drill...
xoxo
jacket and tie: MoDANNA [Sakura collection] @ Manga Fair
mesh jacket and mesh tie, sold separately

appliers for mesh bums and bodies

skin: Glam Affair

hair: ISON, Poppy

eyebrows: Buzzeri

eyes: IKON, Odyssey eyes

shape: .love. Shapes, Jenna shape
(I tested the shape with almost all the skins I own. Looks good with Birdy, Glam Affair, Al Vulo, MPC, Wow, Skinnery.. and the list goes on.. really works best under the Lara Mesh body and Belleza, but its mod so you can tweak it to wear w/out a mesh body)

ring: Scrub, Raus rings @ The Dressing room



No comments:

Post a Comment