Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lazy Sunday sweetness..



Yay! I have electricity restored now and can be back on.. the windstorms have died down temporarily but they are supped to be picking up again. I am hoping that no more power will be going out.... *crosses fingers* ... and now back to today's regularly scheduled post....

Lazy Sunday always bring some good deals. Participating creators will set out an item from their store for just 75L for the duration of the Sunday and some even will leave it up all week. Lumae will have her new skin, Niska, in Bare, all tones, for 75L each, and with included appliers as well until Sept 12th. Its truly a steal! I've posted both the skin on my avatar's default shape as well as on the LOGO Alex mesh head. You can see below for the image with the LOGO mesh head :)

And, we also have a gorgeous new release from IKON, the Triumph Eyes. Available at Shiny Shabby
and then after at the mainstore. IKON is my personal fave. I know that there are some really lovely eyes out there, but I am drawn back to IKON again and again when I am in world, and not just for pics. I find the depth in his eyes ,as well as the mix of colors, to be the most realistic. And, even when the colors are fantasy inspired, they are the most believable.

skin: Lumae, Niska, Bare in peach tone
all tones are available for 75L each for Lazy Sunday

eyes: IKON,  Triumph Eyes are available exclusively at the Shiny Shabby event, August 20 - September 15, 2015.
(only on image above)

hair: Magika, new!

top: Maitreya, Paloma mesh pullover

And, so far, I really have loved the look of the LOGO head.. the default skin is lovely, and the fact that you can change noses just made my day! I really liked the profile on this mesh head, as it was actually the most realistic of the ones I've seen so far. I've adopted the mesh body and bums and feet and hands, but I am still not 100% sold on mesh heads yet. I think its something that can be developed more and perhaps the technology will be such that at some point, we will be able to adjust the faces like we do the bodies and create a more unique look. 


1 comment: