Monday, August 24, 2015

Perfectly Undone...


Good morning world... its a chill day.. easy waking up to get the day going. Made coffee, got some sweet treats, and now.. Just wondering, does he take his coffee with cream? Hmmm.....


hair: Catwa, Just woke up, mesh with bounce effect...really love this hair, perfectly undone and 
so easy to wear. I've been a fan of Catwa since she started, and I am so happy to see her work continue. 

shirt: {dollle*} another of my favorite creators. 
Also makes the undone look effortless. The clothes capture that perfect moment when things are barely on, almost off.. or barely there, with just enough hint of skin to make things heat up. 

pose: Belle Poses, Drew
I picked these up at a Fifty Linden Friday a few weeks ago,  as I am pose addict. 
I modified it a bit with my Animare HUD, to turn my head a bit, but the entire series is really just perfect. The poses come with a coffee mug to use. Can't beat that. 

Happy Monday... xoxo
Tessy





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete