Sunday, August 30, 2015

she will get inside your mind.....


So up here where I live, we are having super severe windstorms and of course, with all the lovely trees come branches and with branches come downed power lines... sighs.. I had to go to grams house to finish this post! lols! Anyway, that means I will be offline for a few more days until the power company finishes restoring power. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! <333

___________________________

skin: Wow Skins, Kreem
Wow has lots of MM boards for group members as well as lucky chairs.. and specials on skins too!

bodysuit: mangomoon, Karma bodysuit, with appliers and system layers
in various colors @ The Alchemy
from Sept 1st to the 20th

hair: Magika,  Itch, new!

eyes: IKON

collar and wrist cuffs: [abrasive] gacha @ Kinky Monthly

body: Maitreya Mesh body over my own shape
you can see other shapes I make and sell here <3


No comments:

Post a Comment