Sunday, September 13, 2015

all the things inside my head everything left unsaid...


Lamb has a lovely new VIP Group gift out now .. the group is only 100L to join and sooooo well worth it! go now and join and tell a friend or three :) I paired a cute new jacket from MoDANNA from The Black Dot Project, with one of their older pieces, this awesome skater skirt that goes with like..everything. I felt very Autumn today, so I decided to seek out a new place for photos and think outside my Hazardous box .. and lo and behold the ISON sim is pretty awesome with its expansive background and low lag.  I hope you all have a good Sunday at home with friends and family either in RL or SL.
Happy Shopping! xoxo Tessy

jacket: MoDANNA [Yamaska Collection] @ The Black Dot Project
Sept 11 to Oct 5th

skirt: MoDANNA

hair: Lamb, VIP gift, new! 
(free for all group member, group join fee of 100L)

skin: Wow Skins, Romy, darktan

sunglasses: Glamistry







No comments:

Post a Comment