Monday, September 14, 2015

Vineyard stroll...


 Happy Monday all.. today is a very fall day, hence my tones and colors I chose. I am happy to say I finally found a really cool set of tank tops for my Maitreya mesh body made by Happy Undead. I live in tank tops and hoodies and sweaters.. in SL too! A good layering piece is essential, and these tanks do it well. Paired with MoDanna's new jacket and Eluzion's Zyana jeans and cute pair of booties from Loovus and you are ready for that vineyard stroll. Check out LMs below... enjoy!
xoxo
Tessy

jeans: Eluzion, Zyana jeans, mesh, new!

jacket: MoDANNA, [Yamakasa collection]
@ The Black Dot 


bracelets: Kunglers, Savannah bracelets

nails: Pulcino slink appliers icicle

hair: Lamb, Dissolved girl, Group Gift out now!

shoes: Loovus, Brooklyn bootie, for slink high feet

necklace: from Rose Marine outfit Pretty Girl on MP


No comments:

Post a Comment