Wednesday, October 21, 2015

how a voice could hypnotize....


I am a bad bad blogger..*spanks herself* ^_^

 I've been falling behind on my posts, maybe having to do with sick kiddos in my household. So I decided I needed to post regardless of how late I was ^_^ This is a cute and colorful tattoo from Stix Skins.. really not many like these around, so if you want something whimsical and colorful, head on out to the Omega Tent Sale and check out the stuff you can find.
And, if you can get to Shiny Shabby, do it! Glam Affair has released its lovely Sia skins appliers for the LOGO Alex Mesh head. I was really happy to see this as the Glam Affair skins come pre-set into the Maitreya Lara Mesh body, so win win!  Happy Shopping!
xoxo
Tessy



tattoo: Stix, The Ladies

skin: Glam Affair Sia applier on the Alex LOGO mesh head
out now at Shiny Shabby <3

hair: Magika

eyes: IKON

nipple covers: LePunk 


No comments:

Post a Comment