Saturday, October 17, 2015

Itsy Bitsy spider...



Today has been one of those days I don't really want to face the world.. I've been feeling down, and I have a sick kiddo and its dark and gloomy and overcast. I've been doing a lot of pics and a few blog posts. Usually I don't do this many in a day. So, its nice to be able to work on pics relatively undisturbed. That, and this cute bag that More than Ever has out for the Flawless Frightful and Delightful Cart Sale and Hunt made me smile. The Flawless Frightful&Delightful Cart Sale & Hunt runs from October 16th, until Nov 1st.

 I hope you all enjoy, and stop by and check out the cart sale for a little Halloween fun... happy shopping xoox Tess


Dress: More than Ever, Spiders in the Dark dress

tote: More than Ever, Haunted Loot Bag

hair: Magika, Sorcery, group gift

skin: Wow, Natasha Group gift, with omega skin appliers
for mesh heads



No comments:

Post a Comment