Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Only those who care about you can hear you when you're quiet...


Ah, November is almost here.. as the days grow darker, there is more of a melancholy in the air which I tend to embrace. I absolutely love taking a stroll in autumn leaves and misty mornings in my cozy sweaters, so when I saw this from MoDanna I was just tickled pink. Check these out at the event and see what other cool new stuff for Fall you can find. Happy Shopping ! xoxo, Tessy.


cardigan and skirt: MoDANNA, @ Sad November 
Nov 1-21st

[Becaud Collection] Cascade Cardigan
→ Rigged mesh
→ Alpha Layer
→ 6 colors

[Trenet Collection Leather Mini Skirt
→ Rigged mesh
→ Alpha Layer
→ 5 colors


head applier: Wow Skins, Natasha, Group gift
worn on LOGO  Alex mesh head

hair: Truth, Ryleigh
tank: Happy Undead, applier for Maitreya



No comments:

Post a Comment