Tuesday, October 6, 2015

She Devil



Holy Dialup Batman! Unfortunately, my internet connectivity has been seriously compromised. I am attempting to fix it but I feel like I am in the dial up realm... yes children, there was once a time when we had to connect to phone lines to be online! *gasps* As I get that in order there will be a few more posts forthcoming. I hope you enjoy today's post, and the lovely items from LePunk, Tameless and Gorgeous Dolls ;)

bodysuit: LePunk, default layers and appliers for Omega, Maitreya, 
Beleza, Slink and TMP

skin: Pink Fuel, Morgana 

horns: LePunk, implant horns in black

hair: Exile, Full of Grace

eyes: IKON, Promise eyes, silver leaf

tattoo: Tameless, Gone with the Wind tattoo 
appliers and system layers

nails: Gorgeous Dolls, Simple Pleasures 
mesh nails for Maitreya hands 

No comments:

Post a Comment