Friday, November 20, 2015

a little wisdom


Yesterday was a good day to take photos it seemed; my laptop decided to cooperate and the lag was low, so I was able to really frame my pics the way I like to. I'm glad because I really liked this lovely little set from POSH PIXELS. A one piece mesh tunic and leggings outfit that fits well over default avi bodies as well as my Maitreya mesh body. The boho inspired print caught my eye and since I love owls, well.. I knew it was a winner! 

For the skin I have been living in for the past few days has been the Lumae Niska Pumpkin edition in Rosy. The color of lipstick on this is just delicious. Lumae is working on updating her skin line, so do go check out her mainstore and see what specials you can find as she has all her current skins at a discount price. I am really excited to see what is coming from this creator :) 




tunic and leggings : POSH PIXELS, Hoot@ Designer Circle 

skin: Lumae Niska, Pumpkin edition

hair: Truth, Louisa, Group Gift 



No comments:

Post a Comment